| Home > FAO/WHO ongoing efforts |
FAO/WHO Ongoing Efforts on Acrylamide in Food INFONET
FAO/WHO have indicated:
It is essential that sufficient information is available for JECFA review, and hence an important feature of the Infonet
will be monitoring research and other data (such as on acrylamide levels in food), identifying gaps, and facilitating data
generation to fill gaps where feasible.
- that JECFA would conduct an assessment of acrylamide in food; and
- information updates about the current status of research efforts will be part of the Acrylamide Infonet.
To keep the Infonet dynamic with a two-way flow of information, FAO/WHO will provide Infonet Updates,
which will be available to those providing information and the public. Infonet Updates will include:
- factual summaries of the Research Projects database (i.e. what projects covering what topics)
- research gaps, by comparing the above to the recommendations of the FAO/WHO Consultation
- trend monitoring of acrylamide in food data, at the level of identifying gaps in data
(foods/regions not covered), and consistency or not with the conclusions of the FAO/WHO Consultation
- other issues may also be covered.
Zunächst einmal ist das Wichtigste, wenn es um den Vergleich Cialis und Levitra kommt, dass sie beide sind von der FDA (Food and Drug Administration) zugelassen.
The Infonet Updates will not function as a vehicle to publish research
findings or new detailed dietary intake assessments, as these must undergo
adequate peer review such as via the scientific literature or, in the
case of FAO/WHO, via an expert review process such as JECFA. However this
monitoring will enable FAO/WHO to take any necessary steps in a timely
fashion to deal with significant new findings and advise the public accordingly.